Play capture-the-flag and hockey with your friends online
Play in a few minigames with friends who are online.
The clay effects of BombSquad give this game a fun effect. You will unlock more levels as you complete challenges and training sessions. There is an option to gather with others who are online to play a game or watch people who are already playing to get an idea as to how to play the games so that you know what you're doing when you do play. There is one goal with BombSquad, and that's to defeat your opponent. It could be with bombs or by using fists that will inflict damage depending on how hard you hit.
Up to eight people can play in the minigames, and there are three modes to choose form depending on whether you want a mild game or one with a bit more in the way of attacks. Each mode has some of the same features, but the way that you win is different. One mode is working with a team while the other is more you working alone to defeat the opponent. There are a few upgrades so that you have more tools and a bit more power.
- Fun games
- Play with several people at once
- Team building
- Need to update often
- Tends to crash
- Bug fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.